Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Madeleine is Here!

Good news - I've finished what was previously known as "that pearl necklace". It is now known as "Madeleine", and is now available for sale in my Etsy Shop, at a *Grand Opening* introductory price for the first customer!

At first I was having trouble coming up with a name, but as I was writing the Etsy listing I was listening to Madeleine Peyroux, a superb jazz singer/songwriter and guitarist, and it just stuck. For some people classical music puts them at ease, but my jazz ladies always get me in the mood to design pretty things. :) Without going too far off track, here's the finished product:


As some of you may have noticed, I changed the length of the main strand to keep the lower strand from weighing it down too much, and added a linked chain on the end for length. This way, it can be worn as either a necklace, or a choker!


Longer...
...or shorter? (it can go even shorter than this!)

And a few close ups:

Pendant detail.
My favorite, the little bow charms.
And as a bonus, my finished mirror necklace:





My next goal is to finish gathering supplies to put these up for sale soon, and then it's on to finishing that top secret pink pearl project, plus some Spring pieces!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...