Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Items for Otakon!

As I mentioned a few months ago, Roserie and Little Macaron will be vending at Otakon in Baltimore, MD (July 29th-31st)! We can be found in The Artist Alley at booth T10/T11. Little Macaron will also be participating in this year's Ultimate Lolita Fashion show, which showcases the work of many talented American lolita designers. I've made a few accessories to go with some of LM's new pieces, so look out for them at our table after the fashion show.

There's almost a week left until the con, and I've been beading, cutting, linking, and glueing nonstop for the past 2 weeks. The first new item is one that I've been working on since the beginning of Roserie, but only recently came up with all of the supplies to make it possible.


This one has been dubbed "Antique Rose". Not only was it the first necklace I designed specifically for Roserie, but I think it's a perfect representation of the Roserie brand image. The pendant is a resin rose, layered on top of a brass finding, and hung from a stamped brass chain. Below hangs a brass bow charm adorned with a tiny resin rose, and finished with a Swarovski crystal tear drop. I've also made pairs of matching rose earrings!

It currently comes in 2 colors:


Ivory Cream

Peachy Pink

I hope to make and sell many more colors of these sets in the future! Antique Rose brooches (currently in progress) will also be available at the table.

Next up, is a necklace to match the Little Macaron "Queen's Candy"-inspired line, Ribbon Pearl. Along with the bracelets, I plan on having 5 different colorways of this style with a variety of pendants, including ones more appropriate for darker styles.



Just one of many pendant designs I hope to offer!
I will try to make another update before up to the con as more supplies arrive and pieces are finished, and I will highlight some of the lolita events of interest as schedule information comes out. 8 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...